Content of Student Records
Student Handbook > Student RecordsPrint Version
During a student's enrollment, copies of admission and academic records are scanned and uploaded to the one of the following ICMS electronic systems...
- AVANTIS [student management system];
- ICMS Management Portal;
- Centralis [Client Relationship Management system];
- ICMS Admissions Portal.
The database is backed-up daily, weekly and monthly via the main file server. Each monthly back-up is taken off-campus and locked in a fireproof safe. An annual back up (by calendar) replaces the monthly back-up tapes at this off-site location. Academic records are archived in this format indefinitely.
A student's academic record may contain, but is not limited to, the following:
- Academic record (the record of a student's academic results)
- Statement of attendance
- Statement of attainment (vocational students only)
- Examination results
- Class attendance log books
- Industry training performance reports
A student's personal record may contain, but is not limited to, the following:
- Application form plus all supporting documentation (high school transcripts, university and college transcripts, character and professional references, medical certificates, letter of application)
- Correspondence pertaining to a student's professional conduct
- Correspondence relating to any complaint, appeal, etc.
- Certificate of achievement for extra-curricular activities
- Student contact details
- Emergency contacts