Content of Student Records
Student Handbook > Student RecordsPrint Version
During a student's enrollment, copies of admission and academic records are scanned and uploaded to the one of the following ICMS electronic systems...
- AVANTIS [student management system];
- ICMS Management Portal;
- Centralis [Client Relationship Management system];
- ICMS Admissions Portal.
The database is backed-up daily, weekly and monthly via the main file server. Each monthly back-up is taken off-campus and locked in a fireproof safe. An annual back up (by calendar) replaces the monthly back-up tapes at this off-site location. Academic records are archived in this format indefinitely.
A student's academic record may contain, but is not limited to, the following:
- Academic record (the record of a student's academic results)
- Statement of attendance
- Statement of attainment (vocational students only)
- Examination results
- Class attendance log books
- Industry training performance reports
A student's personal record may contain, but is not limited to, the following:
- Application form plus all supporting documentation (high school transcripts, university and college transcripts, character and professional references, medical certificates, letter of application)
- Correspondence pertaining to a student's professional conduct
- Correspondence relating to any complaint, appeal, etc.
- Certificate of achievement for extra-curricular activities
- Student contact details
- Emergency contacts
International College of Management, Sydney Pty Ltd ACN 003 144 045 ATF The ICTHM Trust ABN 54 174 259 919, trading as International College of Management, Sydney and Aspire Institute, Aspire English, International Sport College of Australia CRICOS Provider Code: 01484M, RTO Code: 90851, TEQSA ID: PRV12025