Welcome to ICMS
Change of Name or Contact Details
Student Handbook > Student Records
Print Version

Students who have changed their official name or contact details are advised to complete the attached form and submit it to Student Services office

Change of Name - Supporting document

Requirements and Rules:

  • Certified copies of the supporting documentation (e.g. Marriage Certificate, Change of Name Certificate or Birth Certificate).
  • Documents can be "Certified" at the Student Services office
  • Submission via mail is acceptable but must include photocopies of your documents which have been Certified to be True Copies of the Original (i.e. certified by a Justice of the Peace)
  • Fax submissions are not acceptable
  • ICMS accepts only official name changes - aliases are not accepted
Further reading
Name View
Change of Name - Contact Details - Form